Associate, Shullman Fugate
Shullman Fugate has an immediate opening for an experienced, full-time, associate attorney.
The ideal candidate will possess the necessary experience and qualifications listed below.
Associate Attorney Skills and Qualifications:
- 2+ years’ experience required
- Spanish fluency required
- Complex litigation experience required
- High level analytical/writing skills required
- Intellectual property experience a plus
- Content/media experience a plus
- Big firm experience a plus
- Passion for First Amendment issues a plus
- 1800 Annual billable hour requirement
- Hire will work remotely from home with virtual office access. Firm provides all equipment and supplies.
- Geo-limitless (candidate may be anywhere in FL).
- Salary is market competitive lock-step system by bar year with performance based bonuses with potential to double salary, includes health benefits and 401(k) with employer matching
Shullman Fugate is a growing, busy law practice that handles big firm litigation while maintaining a small firm atmosphere. We welcome you to visit our website at www.shullmanfugate.com or check us out on twitter @shullgate to learn more about our firm and our attorneys.
Resume submissions should be emailed to our Firm Administrator, Katie Stine, at firstname.lastname@example.org.