Associate Litigator, Mandell Menkes
Mandell Menkes LLC has an immediate opening for an experienced full-time associate litigator.
Associate Attorney Skills and Qualifications:
- 2-6 years’ experience required
- Commercial litigation experience required
- Illinois bar license required
- High-level analytical/writing skills required
- Interest/experience in First Amendment, media, entertainment, and intellectual property litigation a plus
- Data Privacy/technology experience a plus
- Big firm experience a plus
- Complex litigation experience a plus
- Reasonable hours
- Salary Range – commensurate with experience and qualifications
- Flexibility to work from office/home/remotely
Mandell Menkes LLC is a boutique, Chicago-based law firm with an additional office in Nashville. Feel free to review our website at Mandellmenkes.com. Resume submissions with cover letters should be emailed to our firm administrator, Angela Kunda at firstname.lastname@example.org.